Wednesday, September 30, 2009

In Defense Of Food by Michael Pollan

     I am currently reading In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan.  I'm only one section in but its very interesting so far.  It has talked about how the food industry and shaky food science has caused America to have a backwards diet.  I think I like it mostly because it confirms that what I am doing is correct.  Anybody interested should definitely check it out.  It is only 10 dollars on Amazon.

UPDATE: Full review:

     There is not much to say about this book.  Pollan gives a clear and respectable argument.  It definitely has some shocking facts to the average person and I feel everyone should read this book to at least see Pollan's perspective.  The writing is very easy to read and enjoyable at some points.  You could probably finish it in a week.

The grade I'd give it is 4.9/5 good read

No comments:

Post a Comment